-
September 3rd, 2005, 09:27 AM
#41
Inactive Member
I don't own a car (don't even have a license) but if I did, hell no! It would take hours to get all the ass marks off the hood.
-
September 4th, 2005, 02:26 AM
#42
Inactive Member
Oh Man You crack me up!!!
could she slob you knob???
-
September 4th, 2005, 12:53 PM
#43
Inactive Member
ok sis.."slob you knob"..wazzat???..LOL
-
September 4th, 2005, 04:30 PM
#44
Inactive Member
Ya know
knobslobbin
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 5th, 2005, 09:09 PM
#45
Inactive Member
And that Ain't got nuffin to do with a grear shift knob, now does it [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 6th, 2005, 01:05 PM
#46
Inactive Member
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 7th, 2005, 03:59 AM
#47
Inactive Member
*washing out sis's mouth AGAIN*...
-
September 9th, 2005, 03:48 PM
#48
Inactive Member
Check out this Jessica Simpson video clip, and tell me she ain't Oscar material
-
September 9th, 2005, 04:18 PM
#49
Inactive Member
Oh Honey I am sorry...I never ever want to impose that affliction on any man ever!
-
September 9th, 2005, 09:53 PM
#50
Inactive Member
Ah well, you're not the first to do it. I remember a boyfriend who used that annoying baby-voice (which he thought was adorable) with me in bed.
That did it. Weeks, I tell ya. Weeks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks